Know Your Online Registration Process
- Click on Enroll Now button
- Fill-up personal details and contact details
- OTP will be sent on mobile number. Verify OTP
- Applicant will receive SMS mentioning his/her unique enquiry ID
- Now select nearest authorized HS-CIT center of your choice
- Kindly call the selected HS-CIT center for further guidance & counselling
- Confirm your selected HS-CIT center View selection summary
- Make payment of HS-CIT Course fees using Credit Card/Debit Card/Net banking/UPI Options
- HS-CIT Center will confirm your admission and you will get Login ID and Password
Terms & Conditions
- Applicant need to provide basic information while filling up online application form.
- Applicant need to select appropriate HKCL’s Authorized Learning Center (ALC) before confirming the online admission.
- If required, applicant should call selected HKCL’s Authorized Learning Center (ALC) to get all details before confirming the online admission.
- Applicant can do the online admission by paying course fee through any of multiple payment options i.e. Debit Card or Credit Card or Net banking.
- Applicant has to bear the online booking / transaction charges at their end.
- The online receipt will be generated after receiving full payment of fees through online mode
- Once the complete course fee is paid by Applicant, then applicant need to submit passport size photograph, Identity proofs, etc. to the selected
- HKCL’s Authorized Learning Center (ALC) for further admission confirmation process.
- Once the HKCL’s Authorized Learning Center (ALC) is selected by applicant, then s/he will not be allowed to change the ALC in any circumstances
- Online course fee paid by the applicant is non-transferrable and non-refundable under any circumstances.
- Once admission process is complete in every respect then applicant will become the learner. Then learner has to complete the course at ALC Location only.
- HKCL may use the applicant’s/learner’s contact information for marketing & communication purpose.
- HKCL reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions without any prior notice and HKCL shall not be liable to anyone for any such modification/s.